• Return flights from your nearest international airport and between Australia/New Zealand plus accommodation and local transport. Planning a gap year or currently on your gap year? We can be flexible with your flights so if you have a valid visa why not stay in Australia for a bit longer?
• Masterclass at XVenture’s HQ in Sydney, Australia including: emotional intelligence, personal branding, interview techniques, resume development, personal and professional development planning
• One-on-one coaching session with Mike Conway, XVenture CEO and Founder, Adj. Prof. Macquarie Graduate School of Management and EQ & Mental Agility Coach for Sydney FC
• Work experience with three of XVenture’s major partners
• VIP dinner with a selection of leaders from XVenture’s 100 Leaders program on Sydney Harbour, including; Richard Deutsch (Managing Partner, Deloitte), Michael Kasprowicz (Director, Venture India & former Australian cricketer), Terry McFlynn (A-League Football Manager, Sydney FC) and other special guests
• Work experience on the set of the XVenture Family Challenge TV show as part of the production team at Eagles Nest, Bay of Islands, New Zealand
• All accommodation and local transport in Australia and New Zealand
• Access to XVenture’s online learning programs
• $1500 spending money
• Total value of each XVenture Scholarship is approximately $25,000 AUD
1. Take 3 minutes to watch Richard Deutsch's video in the 'Winning Tips & Tricks' section below.
2. Select someone you consider to be a leader. This could be a teacher, a coach or a family member in a leadership role. Interview them on your smartphone or camera and edit this into your very own 2 minute video. We've dropped some Tips & Tricks into the 'Winning Tips & Tricks' section below to help you. Make sure you download and print the Interviewee Release Form (in Winning Tips & Tricks) and take this to your interview.
3. Register your details in the Register section. Here you will be able to keep track of your video. Upload your video in the 'Enter' section and email us your Interviewee Release form. Applications must be submitted by the 31st August 2017.
4. Share your video with friends and family and get as many votes as you can! Voting closes on the 7th September 2017.
The top 50 videos with the most votes will be reviewed by our expert panel who will decide on the 3 XVenture scholarship recipients.
The top 50 videos will be featured in '100 Leaders' series 2
The XVenture team have spent two years interviewing 100 everyday leaders. The interviews have been edited into 3 minute videos and coloured with fun and engaging animations. The collection can be purchased on the XV Leadership Insights app available on Google Play and the App Store. Leaders featured include Australian cricket legend Steve Waugh and Nelson Mandela’s former chief of security, Rory Steyn.
Our friends at Commanimation have reduced the prices of their animation support of this XVenture Scholarship so if you’d like to include some animations these can be purchased individually from commanimation.com
We've compiled a few things to help you get started on filming your interview
- Interviewee Release Form (Mandatory)
SAMPLE LEADERSHIP VIDEO:
Watch our sample video below as a guide to help you create your own leadership interview
XVenture are experts in the team, leadership and personal development space, working with great organisations around the globe. They also created and deliver an experientially - based leadership team program at Australia's number 1 MBA school. XVenture's work is also hugely successful in both the elite sport and corporate world, including work with Sydney FC, Sydney Thunder, Sydney Sixers, Westpac and ecostore.